CC-Link IE Field on the iQ-R PLC
Looking for a way to improve your CC-Link IE Field remote I/O on the iQ-R PLC? The Crevis G-Series is the best solution for modular slice I/O on the CC-Link IE Field Gigabit network. The GN-9285 dual port network adapter makes for a cost effective solution when modular I/O is best suited.
The G-Series provides space savings on the back panel as well as providing a gateway to additional types of actuators & sensors.
- Internal Bus Speed: 1 ms (In/Out 128 bytes)
- Module Expansion: 63 I/O Slots
- Network Module (Width): 54mm
- I/O Module (Width): 12mm
- Digital Modules: PNP, NPN, Solid State AC or Relay
- Analog Modules: Voltage, Current, RTD, Thermocouple, Load Cell
- Specialty Modules: Encoder, SSI Encoder, RS232, RS422, RS485, H.S. Counter and Stepper Control
When using the iQ-R series modules, the CC-Link IE Field network can have up to 120 stations in a line/star or ring topology. This network provides Gigabit bandwidth to accommodate all your Industry 4.0 needs.
Watch this short tutorial on setting up the GN-9285 Network Adapter to communicate with an iQ-R PLC.